…continued from last Sunday
TOPIC: DEALING WITH LIMITATIONS 2
ANCHOR: JUDGES 6:1-16
*A #DavidOfurum TEACHING*
God usually intervenes in a number of ways to deal with limitations affecting His people. Two of such are prominent from our Scriptural text:
1. Prophetic visitation (v8): When God sends you a prophet, it is to guide you out of limitations, so follow his lead.
2. Angelic visitation (v11): Angels come to assist and strengthen God’s people and their efforts to overcome limitations. Angelic visitations still happen today (Heb. 1:14).
1. Human limitations do not mean God’s absence (v12).
2. Never forget God’s past miracles in the face of present confrontations (v13).
3. There is might hidden inside you despite limitations (v14).
4. Your background does not limit God’s ability in you (v15).
5. God wants you to rest assured of His presence and support (v16).
I pray for you: I command every force of limitation working against you to be broken this moment by the power of God in Jesus’ name. Enjoy a limitless life from today. God bless you.