TOPIC: DEALING WITH LIMITATIONS 1
ANCHOR: JUDGES 6:1-16
*A #DavidOfurum TEACHING*
By simple definition, a limitation is anything that restricts motion, activity, advancement, success or fulfillment. There are a few keys from our anchor Scripture to identifying limitations. They:
1. Attack your self esteem (v2): Anything that makes you feel less confident about your person and abilities is a limitation.
2. Parasite on your resources (v3-5): Limitations place undue demand on, consume and live on your earned resources for their sustenance to your own detriment.
3. Sap your economic potentials (v6): If it reduces your ability to engage in viable productive ventures, it is a limitation.
From our anchor Scripture, there are three major roles man must play in dealing with limitations:
1. Self searching (v1&10): Consider your ways to know if you have brought the limitation on yourself, perhaps by sinning against God.
2. Repent of any known sin (v1&10): If your conscience convicts you of any offence regarding the cause of any limitation, you must repent and remediate at once.
3. Cry unto God (v6-7): Your limitation is a little thing to your limitless God, so cry out to Him for intervention.
…continues next Sunday